COVID 19 UPDATE – We are open and will process orders as usual. At this moment in time delivery schedules as stated on the website may not be adhered to.
Please Note: All transactions within a Tapstore.com website will be deducted from your payment card and invoiced by East Grinstead Bathrooms and Kitchens Limited. All policies and terms and conditions are referenced as Tapstore.com.
Last updated 27/07/2012. We recommend that you print and keep a copy of this page for future reference.
- Who We Are
- The Information We Collect and How
- What We Do With Your Information
- Your Rights
- Other Websites
Who We Are
The Information We Collect and How
The information we collect from you via this website may include:
(1) Any personal information you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
(2) Data which allows us to recognise you and how you use our website. This data is collected by cookies from your navigation around our website. A cookie is a small amount of data which we send to your computer. This data is stored on your browser or hard disk. Most web browsers can be set to prevent you from receiving new cookies, notify you before accepting cookies or disable cookies altogether. Details regarding this can usually be found in the Help facility within your browser. You should be aware that is you disable cookies, you will not be able to receive personalised facilities. The cookies store information only for as long as you are viewing the website.
(3) Your IP address, this is your computer's individual identification number, which is logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
(4) Your preferences and use of email updates which is recorded by emails we send you (only if you select "Remember me" to receive email updates on products and special offers).
In accordance with the Privacy & Electronic Communications Act passed into law 11 Dec 03, we do not send random marketing emails to personal addresses (SPAM).
What We Do With Your Information
Any personal information we collect from our website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and any other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used as follows:
(1) To process your order, to maintain guarantee records and to provide any after sales service. We may pass your details to another organisation to deliver products you have purchased and / or to provide any after sales service.
We would also like to email or post to you details of promotions and special offers. If you wish to receive these please tick the "Remember Me" box when entering your personal details. (You may unsubscribe at a later date if you wish).
(1) You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address below. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
(2) You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you. To do this, please write to us at the address below, enclosing a cheque for £10.00 made payable to Tapstore.com to cover our administration costs:
East Grinstead Bathrooms and Kitchens Limited t/a Tapstore.Com